Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 2009!

Another year is ahead of us. The economy is in an upheaval, the housing market is in dire need of help, but the year is our own. It's new and fresh and brings opportunity. I know that for the past year, I have let work run my life, sucking out the energy that should be reserved for my family. But this year will be different. It is my boys & husband & our health that we will nourish and our time together that we will cherish. I will focus on my creativity once again, and strive to find that thing that will allow me once again to be a stay at home mom. And at the beginning of each day, and the end of each day, and many times throughout the day, I will thank God for all He is and all He does and all He has given us. For His precious Son, Jesus our sweet Lord & Saviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment